At the time of completion, Fire Station 19 was the only such facility in the southeast to have achieved Platinum level certification.
- Potable water use reduction: Indoor = 33%
- Energy cost savings = 43.92% as compared to a baseline building
- On-Site Renewable Energy = 15.51% of the total energy costs offset by on-site solar panels.
- Construction Waste Diverted from the Landfill: 63%
- Recycled Content in Materials: 16% (by cost)
- Regional Materials: 31.85% (by cost) regionally manufactured and raw materials extracted
- Use of Low-Emitting materials for all adhesives, paints, carpet systems, and composite wood materials.
- Earned Innovation Point for Exemplary Performance for On-Site Renewable Energy and Regional Materials