At the time of completion, Twelve|Twelve was the largest multi-family LEED certified building in the State of Tennessee and the largest multi-unit condominium project in the Southeast.
Other notable statistics:
- Potable water use reduction: Indoor, 22%
- Construction Waste Diverted from the Landfill: 86%
- Recycled Content in Materials: 13.71% (by cost)
- Regional Materials: 28.69 % (by cost)
- Use of Low-Emitting materials for adhesives and sealants, paints and coatings
- Earned Innovation Point for being located in the Gulch, a LEED for Neighborhood Development project.